When required, please make sure you have selected Dr. Robert G. Perry as your primary care doctor at the time of service to avoid billing issues with your insurance. If you have any questions, please ask any of our office staff to guide you with this process. Thank you.
For general information on the status of the vaccine click on any of the buttons below.
Please note: **If you seek the services of a specialist without a prior authorized referral, you may be held financially responsible for the entire specialty service.**
Our staff can assist with the HMO Referral Process. You can contact the office and request a referral authorization prior to any specialty service being rendered. If your insurance requires we process a referral, we must document the required criteria before processing the referral. If the criteria is met, the referral authorization must be requested and received prior to your specialist visit. It is the patient’s responsibility to become familiar with their insurance policy and its requirements for obtaining referrals.
So that we may accommodate your requests and needs in a professionally efficient and timely matter we ask that you familiarize yourself with our referral policy below. If you have any questions regarding the policy, please ask for clarification.
RGPMD's Referral Policy:
– A minimum of 5 business days is needed for the office to process non-emergency referral requests.
– Emergency referrals will be handled as quickly as possible.
– It is the patient’s responsibility to make sure that they have complied with the referral policy guidelines of our office and have met the requirements mandated by their health plan. The patient must have an approved and completed referral form or authorization number in hand PRIOR to examination by a specialist or testing performed.
– Retroactive Referrals WILL NOT be issued. If you are seen by a specialist or facility without the proper referral, your insurance carrier will most likely deny coverage and you will be responsible for charges incurred.
– If a specialist refers you to another physician or facility you must contact our office for that referral.
How to Obtain a Referral:
Select a specialist – contact your insurance carrier for an In-Network provider listing or ask our staff for a list of recommended specialists participating with your plan.
Call the specialist’s office and make an appointment (be sure you give yourself at least 72 hours before the appointment so you can obtain a referral) – verify that the specialist is PARTICIPATING with your insurance plan.
IMMEDIATELY call our office at (954)302-7960 and select the option to speak to your provider's medical assistant. If it goes to voicemail please speak slowly and clearly, and leave the following information:
– Your full name (spelling out your last name) and date of birth.
– A phone number where you can be reached or where a message can be left.
– Name and phone number of the specialist you will be seeing.
– The reason for your visit to the specialist, the date and time of your appointment.
8:30AM - 5:00PM M-TH, 9:00AM - 4:00PM Fri Tel. (954)302-7960
COVID 19 Vaccine Info by clicking Patient Resources
Health & Wellness